MP Services

Assistance with Government Services

One of the most important parts of my job is to help you interact with the federal government. We are here to help guide you through the process of dealing with federal departments, programs, and services including:

  • Canada Pension Plan (CPP)
  • Old Age Security (OAS)
  • Passport Canada
  • Employment Insurance Benefits (EI)
  • Canadian Citizenship and Immigration
  • Canada Student Loans (CSL)
  • Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
  • Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS)
  • Veterans Affairs
  • Federal Crown Corporations
  • Federal funding for organizations

If you have any questions or need assistance with any of these services, please contact our office or email

Downloads & Links

  • Government of Canada Benefits Finder
    Did you know you may be eligible for benefits? Check out the easy-to-use Benefits Finder. Answer a few questions and receive customized results.
  • We are committed to family reunification. But in Canada, abuse is not tolerated. Have you been sponsored by your significant other? Are you no longer wanting to be in this relationship because of abuse or neglect? You are able to leave, as we have eliminated Conditional Permanent Residence.
    More information
    If you need help
    Getting help is not shameful. You have the right to seek help.
  • Are you travelling soon? Do you have an electronic device? Download the Free Travel Smart App on your App Store or Google Play. Or simply visit for a step-by-step guide on how to travel smart. This app and website will be your one stop shop to keep you safe while abroad!
  • Are you unsure of what programs you may be eligible for to come to Canada? Have 10-15 minutes? Try the ‘Come to Canada’ Questionnaire. Answer a few questions and receive customized results. If you are eligible, you receive a detailed list of instructions of what to do next. Take the Questionnaire.
  • Most people need a work permit to work in Canada. Unsure if you need one? Answer a few questions and find out more information here.
  • Are you interested in studying in Canada? Are you an international student in Canada? Want to stay in Canada after your studies? Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has a brand new information portal for international students. This portal includes the full pathway for international students: Before you Study, While you Study and After Graduation.
  • The Government of Canada Youth Services HQ is here! Get tips in writing your resume, finding a job, figuring out your student loans, exploring careers and much more.

Request Certificates

Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Prime Minister’s Office may not be able to accommodate certificate requests.

Our office is pleased to offer certificates for a range of achievements and milestones for constituents and local organizations.

We are also happy to submit requests to the office of the Prime Minister, the Governor General, and the Queen for significant milestones.

Greetings from the Prime Minister:

  • 65th birthdays and up (at 5-year intervals)
  • 100th birthdays and up (every year)
  • 25th wedding anniversaries and up (at 5-year intervals)
  • 25th anniversaries of life together and up (at 5-year intervals)

Greetings from the Governor General:

  • 90th birthdays and up
  • 50th wedding anniversaries and up

Greetings from Her Majesty the Queen:

  • 100th birthdays and up
  • 60th wedding anniversaries and up

We are also happy to provide certificates of achievement for constituents and local organizations. In some situations, notes of congratulations from other relevant government officials can also be requested.

Certificates from our office typically arrive within 2 weeks of request. Please allow up to 6 weeks for greetings from other offices to arrive.